Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on ED And Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Lahore

Assalamualaikum,

I am a 30-year-old male from Lahore and have been married for the past three months. Since my teenage years, I have experienced issues related to premature ejaculation. Throughout that time, I remained focused on my education and career and did not engage in any significant romantic or physical relationships.

Following my marriage, I have noticed that I require strong or intense stimulation to achieve an erection with my partner, even though I typically experience normal morning erections and arousal when alone. However, during intimate moments with my spouse, I often struggle with achieving or maintaining an erection, and I don't experience arousal in a natural or sensitive way.

This situation is becoming mentally distressing and is affecting my confidence and performance. I am unsure whether this is psychological or physical in nature and would deeply appreciate your professional guidance and support on how to address and overcome these issues.

JazakAllah

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

your problem looks both psychological and physical. You need to be diagnosed and screened properly and thoroughly. So take time for better physical or online consultation through Marham


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

it's treatable called performance anxiety if feasible book appointment


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly book Appointment through marham at SBBC ( Derma and Aesthetics)

I recommend you to go for p shots treatment

Consultation is Free


0

0

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Zara Fatima

Ms. Zara Fatima - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Medical treatment needed side by side psychological therapy You can visit hospital get medical aid from our urologist and psychological help from psychologist for that in person session your all openly welcome to Gulburge medical centre
Gulburge green Islamabad for your session


0

0

Sexologist in Sialkot - Dr. Muhammad Kaleem Ullah Khan

Dr. Muhammad Kaleem Ullah Khan - Sexologist

MBBS, CRSM, RHMP | Sialkot

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

AAP KA MUKAMAL CHECKUP K BAAD HI ILAJ TAJWEEZ KIA JA SKTA HE.

AAP CLINIC TASHREEF LAEN

DR. KALEEM / SEXOLOGIST IN SIALKOT


0

0

Attach Photo here: