Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Eractile Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Islamabad

I was diagnosed adhd and doctor give me the medicine respiridone 1mg and citanew 5 mg after taking these medication i lost my interest in sex or loss of libido my eraction is know very poor when i take first time this medicine i felt less sexually active from 3 months onward i totally lost my interest in sex.my all test reports are cleared my testosteron level is 682.11 even urologist said that ur reports are cleared i know physically i m very fit but i have psychological problem that really disturbed my sex drive.so my question is that the effect of these medicines is treatable or can i back my eraction because these medicines disturbed my brain chemicals and dopamine if this condition is reverseable then i will go for treatment otherwise i lost my all hopes Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki sir please help

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Your complaints are resultant of the medications you are using. Which will reverse after stopping them. Your mental health is most important. However behavioural techniques / counseling might help to regress the symptoms.

Post Owner

Thnx doctor for ur kind words and support i will definately trying to think positively

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories