Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Erectile Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Africa

5 months back I noticed morning erection is not there. Decrease in my sex drive was also felt. To verify I tried to have intercourse on twice but both times erection was soft and I couldn’t penetrate. I discussed it with a friend he advised me to check vitamin D, B12 . I got the tests done and had deficiency, I took SunnyD and SurbexZ for a month and situation improved. After a month problem started again. I got my testosterone checked 689ng/dl (report 25 Jun) but erection issue was still there. I went to a urologist and he examined me physically and gave me Prelox Galaxy & Evion.I took them for a month, situation didn’t improve. I got my testosterones checked again and they were 581 ng/dl Report 25 July). Later I visited a urologist again and he advised me tests LDL & testosterone, this time testosterone was 570 ng/ dl (report 13 Sept. He advised me YTIG ,Rovista ,Zoloft. I took these medicines for 2 weeks and I felt situation has improved and I am normal. After a week I start

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

It's advised to check blood sugar fasting and lipid profile also . Improvement seen to be due to Zoloft as Ytig takes some time.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories