Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 32 Years old, Karachi

Hello, Doctor. I recently completed a 14-day course of Zoloft (50mg) and Vitamin E (400mg), which significantly improved both my premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. I also occasionally took a PDE5 inhibitor 2–3 hours before intercourse during that period, which further enhanced the results.

I’d like to ask if it would be appropriate to continue taking Vitamin E (400mg) daily, and to use Zoloft (50mg) along with a PDE5 inhibitor on an as-needed basis—approximately 2–3 hours before intercourse—instead of taking Zoloft daily.

Please let me know if this approach is safe and effective for longer-term use, or if you would recommend any adjustments.

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

it's not complete treatment
For complete treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan


0

0

Attach Photo here: