Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Karachi
A mbbs student currently in final year So actually problem is that for the last 12-13 years i have been doing masturbation and pornography consumption Now problem is that I my penis has retracted also my scrotum is also retracted most if time looks like I have also developed hyperactive cremastric reflex also after every time I pass my urine some some drops comes (post dribbling) but is never urine it looks like transparent and watery ( it's prostate secretion most probably) even after doing straining ( stool passing) these drops comes out of penis looks like it have some issues either with prostate or plevic floor muscles I have fuoo control on my urine I have no problem with urine
Also I feel pain in my prostate most of the time So now in summary my problem is
1) retracted penis and scrotum 2) erection dysfunction 3)premature ejaculation 4) difficulty getting erections 5)dribbling after urination as well as after passing stools along with some weird sensation in my prostate
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation
Good Afternoon, It seems like you are going through some distressing symptoms. So there are 3 visible things I can see here: 1- Constellation of symptoms you are stating are classical of chronic hypertonicity and weakening of Pelvic Floor Muscles 2-ED and PE they are interlinked and multi factorial. In young people they occur due to Declining mental health, ED leads to decline mental health which in turn worsen ed more and hence the vicious cycle begin. 3-You are notice visible changes in External genatalia, it is Physiological or pathological ? Have you hurt yourself in process of matsubration? Or done yourself any permanent harm ? I may say its very highly unlikely. The external features you are stating is physiological However An examination will be very helpful in ruling out pathologies and putting you at ease. And finally are all the symptoms interlinked ? Yes, I dont want to answer any further because it would breech confidentiality and it is a public forum. But it seems like you are not feeling OK Emotionally and your physical health might be affected due to it. However best way to cope with illness anxiety is undergo necessary Health check with your gp and express your concerns with him, He will guide you from there onwards. Hope this helps regards.
Patient
Post Owner
sir there is no any visible changes changes in my genitalia I also think it's physiological not pathological
my urine D/R is also normal no any infection etc
1 year ago
Thank you for clarifying that , on your next visit to your treating physician share all your concerns. But however the cycle of ED/PE and Anxiety and frustration should be looked after as soon as possible. You dont have to keep going through it. Getting out of this circle will drastically improve your productivity. And best of luck for your future , It seems you have made to final year, that a big feat. All the best for future. Regards
1 year ago
I think dear psychological Treatment can be beneficial for you. For further assistance you can book my appointment through Marham
detailed history needed for better outcome
Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427
book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.
book an appointment
Book your appointment or contact WhatsApp...
535 Positive Reviews