Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Excessive Masturbation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Gujranwala

I have been masturbation from 13 years now I have been addicted too much play with penis for 3 hour timing is too low it becomes discharges before erectile and never become strong erectile I want to cure myself

Member of Marham-Forum

it treatable if feasible book appointment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


also I feel hesitation to talk about it with doctor

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


how can I cure myself?

1 year ago

Member

via treatment

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


I also get very badly thoughts and I week too much

1 year ago

Member

yes it curable

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


am I talking to direct doctor?

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


ok but I also feel very ashamed to talk to doctor

1 year ago

Member

it's up to patient

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


what's your consultant fees ?

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


which is best online consultant or physically consultant?

1 year ago

Member

u can search via marham

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


also their tests needed?

1 year ago

Member

depends on history

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


I was addicted in masturbation from 13 years

1 year ago

Member

yes I read ur question

1 year ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand your concern. To help you with the most accurate and personalized treatment a detailed assessment of your individual health history and symptoms is essential. I recommend you to book an online appointment for further assistance.


0

0

Attach Photo here: