Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Masturbating For 7 Years And Now Leave This

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Nime Wala

Weakness in body and erectile dysfunction and feel pain in palvic and back lower and under testicles and low sexual desires

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

133 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla both jald homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho skta ha, fikr na krain, kindly online appointment ya call krain

042-34500888,


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Call per ap bta sakte he ye

2 months ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Ur query is well understood but detailed history needed for better outcome book appointment for one on one consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Sir when i was 17 to 18 years old I have adopt this habit now I am 26 years old .in earlier days of this habit I do lots in day as three or two times in day now I feel penis look small and hardness is not enough to satisfy sex timing is very low just a half minute

2 months ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Please guide me.and.answer me


Member

Post Owner


How can i guide you .i have already told you all problems in clear words

1 month ago

Attach Photo here: