Penis Hardness Issue

I am married since 3 months . Since from my marriage I used some tablets refereed by a Sexologist which worked perfectly but from 02 days I am suffering from lose penis when I started sex. Kindly suggest me any tablets



review-img 1 Positive Reviews

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } You need to see a urologist. You are welcome at my clinic at doctors hospital lahore if you wish. I will need to examine you and get some tests done to make sure everything is fine


Ehsan Testing

The doctor you visited is not a sexologist. He is a Dermatologist. You need to visit a Urologist.