Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Penis Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Nigeria

It first appeared 4 months ago on my penis and kept on spreading up towards the head and I have no idea how I contacted it because for the past 3 years now i didn't have sex with anyone. But I often masturbate like 10 to 14 times a week. The infection is not painful and it's not itchy as well, it's almost feels as if it doesn't exist, because I don't feel anything. I pass out urine without any pain like normal healthy penis does and I still get elections without any problems. Please tell me what's happening to my pennis skin and what should I do doctor?

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

Most likely some Fungal infection. physical examination is mandatory. Take time for physical or online consultation through Marham


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

it's curable, contact me online for this


0

0

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

535 Positive Reviews

for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi


detailed history needed for better outcome

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427

book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

it's treatable if feasible book appointment


0

0

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Rizwan Ali Khan

Rizwan Ali Khan - Clinical Psychologist

| MSc (Psychology) | MS (Clinical Psychology) | Certified (Crucial Conversations) | | Lahore

review-stars

84 Positive Reviews

Don't worry I am at your doorstep just push a button video consultation I will give you a list of solutions pick the best one Apply and Enjoy Good Health Forever



0

0

Attach Photo here: