Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 31 Years old, karachi

I am married and having two kids but I am facing a serious issues in my sexual life with my partner. She have started complaining to me. Please let me know any good doctor in karachi.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing.
Be reassured this is a treatable condition.
Kindly visit online or in-person for a detail assessment and a treatment guidance accordingly.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychiatrist/dr-muhammad-ayub-baloch-gold-medalist



0

0

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

please contact Dr. Mehmood Ahmed khan consultant sexologist


0

0

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine Enshahallha u feel batter book appointment for proper treatment


0

0

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

it can be treated well


0

0

Attach Photo here: