Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Lahore

I am facing problem during sex. Whenever I insert my penis into my wife's vagina it discharge on same time or after some time or it comes out after 10 to 20 seconds. And my penis skin is also the most sensitive. So I do not enjoy during intercourse as much as I want. I got married just 5 months ago. I am facing this problem since my marriage. help me in this regard the suggest me some medicine for this problem

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

you are suffering in premature Ejeculation
and it's treatable problem
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

This is Premature Ejaculation due to hypersensitivity . Take time for physical or online consultation through Marham for proper and complete treatment


0

0

Attach Photo here: