Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, lahore

I’m a 26-year-old guy and I don’t have any erectile dysfunction issues — everything works fine — but I was wondering about the safety of using something like Viagra or Cialis just once for a bit of extra confidence or stamina.

I’m not planning to use it regularly, just curious if it’s safe for a healthy person to try once, and which one (Viagra or Cialis) might be gentler or better for a first-time use. can anyone give some suggestion and prescribe some medicine

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

I won't recommend the use of any such drugs if not needed.


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

I won't recommend the use of any such drugs if not needed.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


i needed it temporarily for time being

11 months ago

Member of Marham-Forum

if no problem than dun use it


0

0

Member

Post Owner


well i discharge in a minute
i want to enjoy a bit of sex

11 months ago

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine need ur detail history....then I recommend u medicine in shah Allah u feel batter ...plzzz book appointment for further details


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi


detailed history needed for better outcome

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427

book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


how to register for Rs 0

11 months ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

call Marham


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Sadia Irum

Homeopathic Dr. Sadia Irum - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

not recommended try homeopathy for better results


0

0

Clinical Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Nazir

Ayesha Nazir - Clinical Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

you need psychological sessions, book your appointment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Mam,why i need psychological session i am not a mental patient

11 months ago

Clinical Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Nazir
Ayesha Nazir - Clinical Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 24 Positive Reviews

psychological sessions are not all about mental illness, they help you to evaluate your problems and helps you to solve your problems

11 months ago

Member

Post Owner


i have sexual problem, i have addiction of always thinking about sex and remain in lust.

11 months ago

Attach Photo here: