Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Male 36, Islamabad
"Hi. I am attaching my semen analysis report. Can you recommend any medicine? What should I do?"
Hi. Mein apni semen analysis ki report attach kar raha hon muje koi medicine recommend kar saktein hai muje kya karna chayie in english
your report is not normal
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan
Your report is not good. If you are serious about treatment take time for online or physical consultation through Marham, as you need proper and complete treatment
your report is not normal
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan
Patient
Post Owner
What is issue? and tell me about treatment. I am out side pakistan
1 year ago
DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas | Book Appointment
dear you can book online consultation from any country I can't send you my what'sapp number here and you can't too
1 year ago
DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas | Book Appointment
yes you can get complete treatment
1 year ago
it's not good need treatment if feasible book appointment
536 Positive Reviews