Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexual

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, Bahawalnagar

Doctor, I’ve noticed that I don’t experience any sexual desire or feelings. I never really feel sexually aroused or interested, and I’m concerned about why this might be happening. Could it be related to hormones, stress, or any medical condition?

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

534 Positive Reviews

it's may be hormonal imbalance or brain sex coordination issue
For complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi


detailed history needed for better outcome

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427

book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

all are interrelated u can use rab inferno 1+1, for 1 month


0

0

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Rizwan Ali Khan

Rizwan Ali Khan - Clinical Psychologist

| MSc (Psychology) | MS (Clinical Psychology) | Certified (Crucial Conversations) | | Lahore

review-stars

84 Positive Reviews

Feeling Depressed now come online at Marham
I'm at your doorstep just press a button video consultation I will give you a list of solutions pick the best one Apply and Enjoy Good Health Forever InshaAllah



0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Sadia Irum

Homeopathic Dr. Sadia Irum - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

Some times this desire gets diminished due to unknown reasons .get appointment for detail checkup with marham


0

0

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr Maryam Tahir

Dr Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

263 Positive Reviews

I can help and guide you properly


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem


If you need online consultation for this, you can consult me online


0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Brig R Muhammad Asif

Dr. Brig R Muhammad Asif - Internal Medicine Specialist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

535 Positive Reviews

book an appointment


0

0

Psychologist in Lahore - Moazzam Ali

Moazzam Ali - Psychologist

MSc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

485 Positive Reviews

Don't Worry Just relax
We need to know about your issues in detail
book a session with me to discuss in detail God bless you


0

0

Attach Photo here: