Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexual

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, karachi

sir muje sexalogist se baat krne he agar number mil jae to problem bta dn aur apointment be le ln ga

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

ASA I am a sexologist & deals with sexual problems. You can take appointment for online consultation.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


sir g ap number apna muje de dn me apse rabta krne ke bad apointtment ln ga q ke me pehle be kkafi jaga se ilaj krwa chuka hn lekin faida nhi hua he thanks

4 years ago

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif
Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 73 Positive Reviews

kindly write your problem. I will answer you .if u feel satisfied than take appointment.

4 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

you can contact Marham for Mobile No. and appointment


0

0

Attach Photo here: