Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexual+psychological

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 28, Peshawar

It has been two months of my marriage but i have not done s*ex for single time.The problem is that i have proper erection during foreplay but i can't maintain it when I just think to have s*ex. I have suffered from anxiety , depression and cptsd for more than six or seven years. I'm on the path of recovery from this issues without medication. what's the solution to my sexual problem. Tried cialis and ED medicine. admin approve please

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr Maryam Tahir

Dr Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

263 Positive Reviews

I can help and guide you
you need to contact on whtsapp


1

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

your problem is definitely curable. Take time for better physical or online consultation through Marham


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

it's treatable u have performance anxiety now it can be treatable


0

0

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

your problem is brain sex coordination issue and it is treatable For complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan


0

0

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine..but I need ur history before treatment...for details history book appointment through Marham app


0

0

Attach Photo here: