Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Testicular Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Margalla Town, Islamabad

One day I was sleeping and suddenly I had an intense amount of pain as I turned to the other side in my testes with an electric shock type below the testes. Now my left testicle has pain and is also hanging more than right one and also have pain from time to time.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem

aoa sir, you can read my reviews, I've treated multiple patients of same issue with authenticity, alhamdulilah all r fine, you can contact me also for this, inshAllah you'll be fine soon


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi


detailed history needed for better outcome

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427

book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Attach Photo here: