Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Pulsating, Stress, Pressure & Unrest In Bottom

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 29, Peshawar

Hi, I am 29 years old, Male. I have been facing this: 1. Pulsating in bottom for like 3 4 times a day and is very intense and makes me very upset. 2. Another strange part when I masterbate (I am engaged but not married) this pulsating and other weired thing stop temporarily. 3. When there is some semens coming out of my penis I can feel pressure and stress in my bottom. 4. Fear of having sexual disorder been facing this for 10 12 years. please any doctor that will agree to have a chat or voice chat appointment, I have no problem in paying more for extra time as my issue isn't simple.

I am hopeful that someone will help me, JazakaAllah in advance.

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

536 Positive Reviews

you need complete treatment for further details book your appointment on marham


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Attach Photo here: