Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Kampala
I spent five years doing excessive masturbation but now I quitted it seven years ago but I still face it's repucassions like low libido and premature ejaculation I need the best herb for it.
don't worry it's treatable problem with no side effects
if you want complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan
Thank you for asking. This needs a detail assessment and further evaluation. Kindly book an online appointment for further assistance.
it's good to be conscious about urself but it's even more important to diagnose your problem first and then treat it. MB say esa kia hua k apko ye sba problems ho gae . apki rugen apkay muscles apkay asab akhir problem kis ki waja say hay ? treatment is easy of cause is identified correctly .
AAP KA MUKAMAL CHECKUP K BAAD HI ILAJ TAJWEEZ KIA JA SKTA HE.
AAP CLINIC TASHREEF LAEN
DR. KALEEM / SEXOLOGIST IN SIALKOT
| | Book Appointment
appointment
1 year ago