Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on 20-year-old Male, Unprotected Sex, White Penile Discharge, Burning Urination.

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, unknown

I am having pus from my penis and its burning while I'm doing pee can u kindly suggest me some medicine

Homeopath in Lahore - Prof. Homeopathic Dr. Syed Atta E Rasool Bokhari

Brother May you have a healthy and Happy life.

before medicine go to any lab and in their jar
give Urine sample
and do your Urine Culture test to diagnose the root cause.

If you will suppress your issue
then Maybe you have to suffer from complications later on in life like infertility issues.

This is a sincere advice.
Meanwhile you can drink more water daily 4 litre.
You can show your report to me because I treat the root cause.
My online consultation fee is 100 Rs.



0

0

Attach Photo here: