Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Congenital Penile Curvature

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

Dr. I am suffering from congenital penile curvature since my birth. I have bend in penile and I consulted with a urologist about this. He told me that this is not peyronie disease. But an abnormality. Please guide me is my problem is treatable or not.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes it should be treatable.
We need to examine you and assess the degree of bend
Regards

Urologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Fawad Nasrullah

Prof. Dr. Fawad Nasrullah - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology), FACS (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

873 Positive Reviews

It is treatable

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you doctors for your helpful replies. Actually I have bend in two directions, downward bend more than 30 degree but less than 40 degree and rightward bend under 30 degree. Is it treatable through medicines or any penile surgery is required to cure this. The urologist I consulted before told me that there are chances that it can be cure using medicine (I used them but no result) and also said their is no surgical method available in Pakistan.
Your guidance required.

Member of Marham-Forum

Same issue here, I think I'm having penile leakage in veins too due to which i can't maintain my erection.
And also bent toward right with an angle of 25 and downwards.
Nayone from Karachi may help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear 25 years old,
As already commented by my respectable colleagues, your problem is definitely treatable in Pakistan; you need to consult a person who has expertise in these matters. Not every urologist is trained to deal with these issues.
Most importantly, Please don't be fooled by false claims that medicine will cure your problems. If anyone claims so, we need to suspect their qualification then!

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories