Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Jeddah

Dear Doctors,

I am 25, married from 1.8 year and meri problem ye hai ya shayad nahe hai I don’t know please advise.

I always have an issue from the beginning that intercourse start hoty he ejaculate ho jata hun within 1 min sometime kuch seconds and mujhe 2 baar karna parhta hai hamesha.

And after ejaculation meri wife is not satisfy most of the time waqt bohot kam hota hai in sub main and dobara karna parhta hai.

And dosri time kabhi 5 min ya kabhi to pata b nahe lagta aur bohot thak sa jata hun ejaculate he nahe hota and ya kabhi Sakht b nahe rehta kuch karny kay qabil he nahe.

Kiya ye meri khanay ke waja say to nahe ? Mujhe bohot ziyadh acidity rehti hai, jism main bohot garmi rehti hai and garam cheezain bihot khata hun like as (Khajoor, Arabic Khawa)

Ya Ye Shadi say pehly jub Masturbation ke adat the us ke waja say hai and waisy b thora sa Teda hai.

Main ajj kal ab is kay baray main bohot soochta hun kay meri wife kiya soochti ho ge i feel kay ye cheez ke waj

Urologist in Bahawalpur - Prof. Dr. Shafqat Ali Tabassum

Prof. Dr. Shafqat Ali Tabassum - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Bahawalpur

review-stars

67 Positive Reviews

You are having problem of Premature ejaculation. It has nothing to do with your diet or habit of masturbation.
Start Cap Lyta 40 one cap.in evening for one month.

Post Owner

Thank you dr.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

kindly book a session through Marham.pk online Clinic and I will help you out to solve your problem.

Post Owner

Thank you Dr. i will check accordingly.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Is PCNL procedure in progress or not in your department?
2.same querry abt lithotripsy in govt. Hospital. How much fee?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories