Erectile Dysfuntion

i have erection problem since i was 13. my erection lasts for some seconds and then my p bend down and i unable to get erection. my life is worse and i am un able to get marry bcoz of this problem. kindly suggest me a good doctor in peshawar. i need help.


Marham Admin

Dr. Sajid Iqbal Please help


FRCS (Urology) FCPS(Urology) FACS,MCPS,MBBS | Faisalabad

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

Hi ,

I myself a urologist. But I can’t recommend Dr in another city. Better you take this information from local doctors in your city.

For any personal Urology/sexual problems ,you can connect me via whatsapp (+042-32591427, -042-32591427, 0). The individual Medications can not be advised on public forums.

Thanks &


Post Owner

thank you so much for your answer.
sir ye mera ye masla medicin se thek ho sakta hai ?

1 year ago