Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Left Testicle In Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, faisalabad

i have a problem in my left testicle and it is started about 2 years ago, my left testicle move freely in Scrotum and sometime it flip upside down and move back it original position after some time. now i am feeling pain as well i visited urologist and he says it is vericocel veins, my testicle become loose and it hang very low as well. sometime i begin to doubt that my testicle is not working any more, how can i make sure that my testicle is not dead. what is the test to confirm that. thanks

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin

Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gold Medalist) | Lahore

review-stars

109 Positive Reviews

If one testicle is working, reports ll be normal
U can do Sacrotal Usg for size estimation.

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin
Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gold Medalist) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 109 Positive Reviews

Get evaluation from some good urologist nearby for proper evaluation and satisfaction

5 years ago

Post Owner

i visited nearby urologist as you advised and he checked the testicles and he said that both testicle are normal he diagnosed vericocel veins and prescribed pain killer for pain. should i forget about the movement issue in left testicle now?

5 years ago

Post Owner

i did go for ultrasound and it is normal, but my main concern is that i was doing self exam and sitting on bed i observe that my right testicle moving with muscle control but left testicle was not moving with muscle movement. i am bit worried about it,is my left testicle not working anymore?

5 years ago

Urologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Irfan Nazir

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Irfan Nazir - Urologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, FACS | Lahore

review-stars

185 Positive Reviews

The movement of the scrotum and the testis is for temperature regulation so it’s fine. For the Varicocoel you would need an ultrasound Doppler to confirm

Post Owner

i did go for ultrasound and it is normal, but my main concern is that i was doing self exam and sitting on bed i observe that my right testicle moving with muscle control but left testicle was not moving with muscle movement. i am bit worried about it,is my left testicle not working anymore?

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories