Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Islamabad
I got married recently.i have normal errection and ejaculation... But the problem I get at the time of penetration is erectile once or twice I felt early ejaculation too. Do u treat such problems? Kindly help
Yes of course. You please visit me at my clinic in Islamabad. You can book an appointment through MARHAM.
Patient
Post Owner
Ok thank u so much every one for ur prompt response.. Grateful
7 years ago
Definately Yes.
Pls visit my clinic
Chughtai medical centre Shabnam center Shalimar Link Road Opposite Shalimar Hospital Lahore
Monday to friday
8 to 10 pm
Dear 32 years old,
Please explain what do you mean by Erectile dysfunction??
Are you able to enter the vagina or not at all?
Member
If the person is not able to enter in discharges during entering in within 3 to 5 seconds... then..????
7 years ago
477 Positive Reviews