Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on No Baby Yet

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 36 years old, lahore

hi i am married since 1.5 year and my wife haven't conceived yet. please see if my report is alright?

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Please identify yourself on the report. These are confidential reports.

Post Owner

Its my own report. My name is Hammad. And i am from lahore and this test is done from chugtai lab.

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

I'm sorry I can't see any Hammad written on the report. Besides, semen Analysis cannot be commented online. You'll have to visit Hameed Latif for expert opinion

4 years ago

Post Owner

You are the only doctor on this website who is commenting this. Atleast you can tell, if there's any problem and need to see any doctor. But you doctors dont say a word without money. Thankyou.

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

It's not about money dear. Alhamdulillah we are blessed. Its all about principle. You don't have any idea how people in our country use these reports to defame others on social media. You seem to be new to all this, but we face these things on daily basis. I know it's hard for you to understand all this and it's difficult to digest, but believe me it's true. Besides, no amount of money is more than your health and paying the doctor for health advice is not wrong. Doctors don't have any other occupation to feed their kids and family, nor do we get any support from the government like abroad. So you better consider us as earning members too instead of free advisors. I hope you understand and don't take it to your heart.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories