Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Penis Suddenly Stopped Erecting / Soft Erection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Lahore, Pakistan

This happened 2 days back. I was sitting on the bed cross-legged, watching a movie. My leg would sometime go numb and I would change the direction. Then after 1 hour, holding my pee and full erect penis (maybe due to some scenes in the movie), I felt pain in my penis shaft and tip-mild burning sensation. I went to pee and burning was reduced and then was in the same situation-sitting, watching, full erect.

After 1 hour same happened pee + burning sensation and I went for the washroom.

NOW the burning was a bit more and I peed the burning was MORE in the scrotum area and groin. I thought to relieve the pain, I should masturbate. I did achieve it, but without any erection and THE PAIN WAS RELIEVED.

NOW SINCE THAT DAY, I AM UNABLE TO GET ERECTION, normally I would get erected if I touched or see something.

1st day after the incident, penis felt somewhat numb. Yesterday, I felt a bit sensation but still no erection. Today in the morning I was erected like 1 inch from flacc

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Nauman Ahmed

Dr. Nauman Ahmed - Urologist

MBBS,MS(Urology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

AOA.no nees to worry. it will be fine. but if you have still any query you can visit me if u are from lahore.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories