I am having severe rashes on my under legs, kindly suggest me some medicine or cream to cure these rashes.


FRCS (Urology) FCPS(Urology) FACS,MCPS,MBBS | Faisalabad

review-img 52 Positive Reviews

Hi ,

For the rash , plz connect with some skin specialist.

Thanks &

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)