Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Sperm Motility/infertility/vericocele

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

Please here is my report is attached for semen analysis is this report is fine ? Doctor told me that to perform this test to check my sperms and I did scrotum ultrasound aswell bilateral vericocele found 1 month ago this is my recent semen report in absence of 4 days. Meanwhile scrotum ultrasound is also attached. I got married since last 1.5 years and my wife is not conceiving till now.

Member of Marham-Forum

This report looks normal. It must be 2 semen analysis reports, second one 3to 4 weeks apart and from different lab.. Plus i could not see your Scrotum usg. UPLOAD the pic

Post Owner

I tried to upload but picture size is large so here I am texting all details.

Doppler/ Scrotum ultrasound

Right testis is 50 x 23mm in size. It has homogeneous smooth texture without any focal lesion. Epididymis measure 10 x 8mm at the head and appear normal. No hydrocele seen vascularity is well preserved.

Right testis is 50 x 21mm in size. It has homogeneous smooth texture without any focal lesion. Epididymis measure 9 x 7 mm at the head and appear normal. No hydrocele seen vascularity is well preserved.

Both hernial orifices are intact.

Veins of both pampiniform plexus are dilated in dimension before measuring 2.4mm on right and 2.5 mm on left and after Valsalva maneuver right measuring 3.0 mm and left measuring 2.8 mm.

Conclusion:
Bilateral vericoceles as described.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

According to USG. You have bilateral varicocele
You need Surgery for the varicocele.. That s the cause of infertility

Post Owner

How can you say I am infertile ? As my semen report is fine with this vericocele ? Please explain.

4 years ago

Spme times conventional semen analysis is normal but there are some other issue like sperms DNA damage.which is not checked in conventional semen analysis and varicocele is one of the cause...

4 years ago

Urologist in Peshawar - Dr. Akhtar Nawaz

Dr. Akhtar Nawaz - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery) | Peshawar

review-stars

192 Positive Reviews

Normal

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleem Malik

Dr. Saleem Malik - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Lahore

review-stars

406 Positive Reviews

Dear patient u can visit me for varicocele and semen analysis discussion .u re welcome

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories