Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Urine Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Karachi

Assalamualaikum. I have been suffering from a chronic, recurrent urinary tract infection (UTI) since my delivery in October 2025. The infection temporarily clears up with medications prescribed by my doctors but returns almost monthly. I have taken various treatments, including Flagyl, Zetro, Furoline, and antibacterial flushing sachets. Even after a continuous four-month course of Furoline, the infection keeps coming back. My urine culture reports consistently show an E. coli bacterial infection (tested 4 to 5 times). While my test in July finally came back clear, the infection returned when I was retested in September. I am unsure how to break this cycle. Please find the attached images of my reports.

Urologist in Islamabad - Dr. Nadeem Sohail

Dr. Nadeem Sohail - Urologist

MBBS,FCPS (Urology) | Islamabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Recurrent UTI needs to be investigated ist to find out the cause you may need Cystoscopy ,US KUB


0

0

Attach Photo here: