Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Weakness In Body

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Lahore

I used to masterbate a lot but when I got to know about the things I had I stopped but could not stop completely I want to want to know why does my body feel week and pain in my legs sometimes even I masterbate once a week now and tell me any diet or things to eat to regain strength fast in a week

Urologist in Multan - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Waqas Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Waqas Khan - Urologist

MBBS, MCPS (General Surgery), FCPS (Urology), FRCS (Urology), FACS (USA) | Multan

review-stars

1,064 Positive Reviews

plz take online video consultation.thank
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/multan/urologist/dr-muhammad-waqas-khan


0

0

Urologist in Quetta - Dr. Muhammad Anwar Jan

Dr. Muhammad Anwar Jan - Urologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Urology) | Quetta

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

please take online consultation


0

0

Urologist in Sialkot - Dr. Ozair Shakil

Dr. Ozair Shakil - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS* (Urology) | Sialkot

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

yes it can be improved, need to know your weight and exact problem, take online consultation to discuss


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalamualaikum!
You can get answer by Clicking View Profile

or

can book online consultation


0

0

Urologist in Multan - Prof. Dr. Asif Imran

Prof. Dr. Asif Imran - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Multan

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

Please take on line consultation.


0

0

Attach Photo here: