Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact the best Urologists by booking your appointment, or by online consultation or you can call the doctor now also you can meet them by viewing their practice details on respective profiles of best Urologists - View Available Doctors here.
The fee range of Urologists in dera ghazi khan varies from PKR 500-3000 depending upon doctor's experience and qualification.
Urologists specialists provide the best services and treat issues likeVaricocele, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Hypospadias Repair, Hypospadias Repair, Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL), Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL), Urethral Stricture, Urethral Stricture, Prostate Enlargement, Prostate Enlargement,
Marham charges no extra hidden amount. The consultation fee is charged by the doctors and you only have to pay what is displayed on our website.
Yes, because urologists are trained to treat problems that affect the urinary tract, muscles, tubes and organs, such as the kidneys so women and men both can consult a urologist.
- Experiencing blood in the urine known as hematuria
- If a person is having pain or burning during urination
- Feeling an urge to to urinate more often.
- Unable to urinate
- Pain in the lower back area
- Appetite loss or change in the routine
- Rapid weight loss
- Edema, a condition that causes a person's feet to swell
- Pain in the bones
- Visit Marham.pk and look for the right Urologist in Pakistan
- keep your past medical history with you
- Write all your questions on the paper
- Keep a budget that you might need to go for a few lab tests
- Prepare how you will tell the doctor about your condition
- Take a wise care-taker for the visit with you if the condition is severe
You can book an appointment with the Urologist that are available for online consultations by calling Marham's helpline 03111222398 or visiting our official website.
Telemedicine is now considered the safest way to consult doctors during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. Marham.pk's telemedicine service has helped thousands of patient to stay home and safe. Through Marham, find a Urologist and book a video/audio consultation with them.
Consultation charges varies from one doctor to another and the hospitals they practice at. On average, initial consultation with a Urologist cost somewhere around PKR (average consultation charges). Some Urologists offers up to 60% discount on online consultations if they are booked via Marham.
It is very easy to find a Urologist around you. Install mobile application or log on to Marham website to access the information of thousands of doctors in no time.
Marham.pk offers you different payment methods to pay for your consultation. The options include:
- Bank transfer
- Payment through the card.
Choose from the payment methods above and proceed to your appointment confirmation.
Yes, Urologists do treat children if it is required.
Visit this page.
or call at our helpline 03111222398 to book an appointment with a Urologist.