8 Best Nutritionist (Dietitian) In Sheikhupura
A Nutritionist also called a ‘Dietician’ is a nutrition expert who provides guidance and advice on matters related to the impact of food and nutrients on promoting good health and well-being. Nutritionist in Sheikhupura works in various settings, including hospitals, clinics, schools, and private practices.
Registered dietitians (RDs) are verified diet experts regulated by law. The nutritionists provide;
Nutritional therapy to manage health conditions
Supervise community educational programs
Give nutritional advice and counseling to the patients
The nutritionists may specialize in certain domains e.g., nephrological nutritionists, sports nutritionists, pediatric nutritionists, etc.
What are the types of nutritionists in Pakistan?
Dieticians may specialize in particular domains and are classified into different types. The types of nutritionists may include;
Clinical Nutritionist: Clinical nutritionists work in hospitals and in-patient and out-patient clinics. They aim to provide nutritional advice and support to patients who develop food sensitivities, particularly in chemotherapy. Additionally, clinical nutritionists develop plans to address medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, obesity, etc.
Gerontological Nutritionist: These nutritionists specialize in nutritional requirements to design and implement safe and effective nutritional strategies in the elderly. They aim to develop customized meal plans for adults keeping into consideration their medical conditions as well.
Pediatric Nutritionist: Pedriatic nutritionists aim to form strategies and plans for a well-balanced diet keeping in view the required calorie intake and needs in children during various stages of growth.
Public Health Nutritionist: This category of nutritionists integrates public health and nutritional principles to design plans, programs, and strategies. They aim to identify the causes of nutritional issues in a community and develop plans to resolve the concerns.
Sports Nutritionists: They are also known as athletic nutritionists and focus primarily on the nutritional needs of athletes and sportsmen to design a regime that assists them in delivering optimal performance. They develop a well-balanced diet plan keeping in view the required calories and nutritional needs of their clients.
Nutritional Therapists: These nutritionists provide alternate treatment approaches for diseases like hypertension, obesity, and diabetes based on the nutritional and mineral needs of the body. They plan therapies to heal and correct the body conditions relating them to biochemical imbalances.
What are the common conditions treated by nutrition therapy in Pakistan?
Some of the common conditions that are managed by the top nutritionists in Sheikhupura include;
Diabetes: High blood sugar levels need special dietary management to cut down or stop the intake of foods having a high glycemic index. Nutritionist help in managing the condition by making an effective diet plan to help manage diabetes.
Hypertension: Hypertension or high blood pressure requires a minimal intake of salt along with other dietary modifications to manage the condition without requiring pharmacological anti-hypertension therapy. Nutritionists assist in developing a strategy for this approach.
Heart diseases: High cholesterol and triglyceride levels increase the risk of developing heart diseases. The nutritionist develops a plan to optimize the calorie intake and decrease the heavy meal intake.
Celiac disease: It is an immune reaction that occurs in some people triggered by the intake of gluten in their diet. A nutritionist helps in developing a gluten-free diet for such people.
Food intolerance: Several individuals being intolerant to a particular food e.g., lactose intolerance, require customized diet plans to include substitutes for the intolerable foods items. These plans are developed by nutritionists.
Food allergies: Wheat, soy, and gluten are some of the major food items known to trigger allergic reactions in the majority of people. The nutritionist designs a plan including substitutes in place of the allergic foods.
Crohn’s disease: The inflammation of the digestive tract may result in sensitivity to a particular food. This results in the need for a nutritionist to develop management strategies.
Gastroparesis: It is the inability of the stomach to empty the food completely resulting in cutting down on the intake of high-calorie meals. A nutritionist helps in managing such conditions.
When to see a Dietitian/Nutritionist near you?
There are a few key times in your life when it's especially important to seek out the help of a dietitian/nutritionist. Here are the conditions under which you must think about making an appointment with a most experienced and top nutritionist in Sheikhupura;
Food intolerance or allergies
Weight gain or obesity
Pre or post-pregnancy issues
Poor dietary patterns
Chronic health conditions that need dietary approaches for management
Need improvement in sports performance
Have dietary restrictions, e.g., in the elderly population or pregnant women
What are the services provided by Nutritionists in Pakistan?
Nutrition professionals typically use a variety of tools to assess their client's needs like questionnaires and surveys, medical histories, physical examinations, and blood tests to determine the best course of action.
They typically provide guidance on eating healthy and making good food choices.
They may also offer advice on how to lose weight safely and effectively.
Based on the findings, nutritionists develop individualized or group plans. These plans may include dietary changes, supplements, and exercise. They may also provide education on healthy eating habits and typically work with people of all ages. They may see infants, children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
Which Nutritionist is best for you in Sheikhupura?
You should thoroughly analyze before choosing a nutritionist based on the following criteria:
Qualifications: Check the relevant qualification and experience of the nutritionist
Services: Check to see if they provide the treatment and the services you require
Patient reviews: This will help you make an informed decision about which specialist to see. Marham offers genuine patient feedback.
What is the qualification of a Nutritionist in Pakistan?
The qualification required to become a nutritionist in Pakistan include;
4-years bachelor's degree in Nutrition
Fellowships and training
Post-graduation exams and training
Book an Appointment or Consult Online via Marham:
Marham - Find A Doctor brings a diverse range of the top verified male and female best nutritionists in Sheikhupura near you, where you can book an online video consultation or in-person appointment with great ease. There are 8 best dieticians in Sheikhupura with immense experience, qualifications, and services that are listed on Marham.
Find the list of the top nutritionist in Sheikhupura and book an appointment online or by calling 03111222398.
Frequently Asked Questions
The names of the 5 best nutritionists in Sheikhupura are listed below:
You can book an appointment online by visiting the doctor’s profile, or call our Marham helpline: 03111222398 to book your appointment.
There are no additional fees for booking an appointment or consulting online with Marham. You only have to pay the doctor's fees.
You can choose a Dietitian / Nutritionist based on their experience, patient reviews, services, qualification, and locations.
The fee of a Dietitian in Sheikhupura ranges from PKR 500 to PKR 3000.
The following are the most experienced Dietitian / Nutritionists in Sheikhupura:
- Azwa Iqbal
- Dr. Ms Afaf
The following Dietitian / Nutritionists are available in Sheikhupura today:
- Azwa Iqbal
- Dr. Ms Afaf
You can use any of the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Easy Paisa or Jazz Cash
- Collection via the rider
The following are the top 10 Nutritionists in Sheikhupura:
- Azwa Iqbal
- Dr. Ms Afaf
Nutritionist Related Diseases
- Best Atherosclerosis Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Bipolar Disorder Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Celiac Disease Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Cirrhosis Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Crohn's Disease Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Gall Stones Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Grave's Disease Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best High Grade Obesity Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Kidney Stones Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Metabolic Resistance Doctor in Sheikhupura
- Best Neuropathy Doctor in Sheikhupura
Nutritionist Related Services
- Weight-Gain price in Sheikhupura
- Weight-Loss Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Antenatal Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Arthritis Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Cancer Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Diabetic Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Diet For Anti-Aging price in Sheikhupura
- Heart Healthy Diet price in Sheikhupura
- High Blood Pressure Diet price in Sheikhupura
- Nutritional Intervention For Diabetes price in Sheikhupura
- Prenatal Diet price in Sheikhupura
Best Nutritionist in other cities of Pakistan
- Best Nutritionist in Lahore
- Best Nutritionist in Karachi
- Best Nutritionist in Islamabad
- Best Nutritionist in Rawalpindi
- Best Nutritionist in Faisalabad
- Best Nutritionist in Peshawar
- Best Nutritionist in Multan
- Best Nutritionist in Gujranwala
- Best Nutritionist in Sargodha
- Best Nutritionist in Abbottabad
- Best Nutritionist in Alipur
- Best Nutritionist in Arifwala
- Best Nutritionist in Bahawalpur
- Best Nutritionist in Buner
- Best Nutritionist in Burewala
- Best Nutritionist in Dera Ghazi Khan
- Best Nutritionist in Gojra
- Best Nutritionist in Gujrat
- Best Nutritionist in Hyderabad
- Best Nutritionist in Jand
- Best Nutritionist in Jhang
- Best Nutritionist in Jhelum
- Best Nutritionist in Khushab
- Best Nutritionist in Mardan
- Best Nutritionist in Muridke
- Best Nutritionist in Muzaffar Garh
- Best Nutritionist in Narowal
- Best Nutritionist in Okara
- Best Nutritionist in Pakpattan
- Best Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan
- Best Nutritionist in Sadiqabad
- Best Nutritionist in Sahiwal
- Best Nutritionist in Shahdadpur
- Best Nutritionist in Sialkot
- Best Nutritionist in Toba Tek Singh
- Best Nutritionist in Wah Cantt
- Best Nutritionist in Wazirabad