Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Rashes Around My An_s

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Karachi

Doctor, I'm here because I've been experiencing some issues with white spots around my an_s. some white rashes around my an_s, and they've been there for about a year and a half now. They started as a single white spot/rash, but now they've spread to the back and around the starting The spots are white and look like rashes & "They're flat. Please what is advice what should I do?

Member of Marham-Forum

it's treatable if feasible book appointment


0

0

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me it's a permanent solution


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Sure mam if it is really treatable please let me know I couldn’t bare anymore please
Coming Tuesday

1 year ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum
Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 399 Positive Reviews

yes it's completely treatable

1 year ago

Attach Photo here: