Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Trouble Sleeping After Taking Sertex Tablet

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Lahore

I went to Dr. Harris Burki for sexual timing issue. He has prescribed me Sertex tablet 5mg along with some other tablets (attached). But the problem is that I am having trouble sleeping and I can only sleep for 3-4 hours at night since last 2 days after taking these medicines. Doctor has prescribed 1.5 tablets per day of Sertex for 3 days and 2 tablets per day afterwards for 2 weeks. Please guide what should I do? Shall I stop taking this medicine beacause I am feeling headache due to less sleep time. Will this sleeping discomfort continue? Is there any medicine that I can take to counter the sleeping trouble side effect of Sertex? Please guide what Should I do?

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

take consultation as medications need to be reviewed


0

0

Andrologist in Lahore - Dr. Samra Amin

Dr. Samra Amin - Andrologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, CRSM | Lahore

review-stars

1,632 Positive Reviews

Take panadol plenty of water


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,899 Positive Reviews

Take tablet Rivotril 0.5 mg half to full tablet at night


0

0

Attach Photo here: