Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Diabetic Heart Patient

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 58, Lahore

Asalam-u-alikum.Here is Eco reports of my mother.Iftaaq hospital consultant said there is sever leakage of one valve and heart size is increased,you need to operate it soon.After studying second eco Professor says although there is a leakage but not severe.you not need to operate it at this stage and recommend medicines.Patient medical history is, she has high blood pressure issue, diabetic and very recently she is diagnosed with lower back+ pain in left body. Now I am not getting it what should we do.Either we should go for urgent surgery or follow the medines prescribed by doctor? Patient is complaining back pain and chest pain at this moment.Breathing is normal.

Member of Marham-Forum

Moderate AR....No need of operation (AVR) at this stage..Well control BP,Sugar and take medicines regularly. Visit my YouTube channel @ Dr.Mehdi Hassan Heartbeats...& Facebook page @ Dr.Mehdi Hassan

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Bhatti

Dr. Irfan Bhatti - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

Hi, well there is a discrepancy between the 2 echo reports, first, we need to reconfirm the severity of the valvular leakage, once we are confirmed with the degree of severity of leakage, we can plan further for patient management. I am happy to discuss further in detail through online consultation

Member of Marham-Forum

There is much difference in reports. You need to have a repeat echo from a reliable source.

Cardiologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Adil Azim

Dr. Adil Azim - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology | Hyderabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

repeat echo

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Gulfam Javed

Dr. Gulfam Javed - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP(UK), MRCP(Ed) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

HiThere is huge difference between both reports. As per initial report from Ittefaq hospital, its better to go for valve replacement. But, as per Gulab Devi report, it is not recommended to go for valve replacement. I hope it will help. Dr. Gulfam JavedMBBS, MRCP (UK), FCPS Cardiology (PAK)+44 042-32591427, 8

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Gohar Saeed

Dr. Gohar Saeed - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diplomate American Board Interventional Cardiology, Diplomate American Board Cardiovascular Disease | Lahore

review-stars

421 Positive Reviews

AoA
These two reports are very different . I suggest you get an echocardiogram from Dr Shahbaz Sarwar at National Hospital so we get a proper idea. These reports are by junior cardiologist and I usually don’t trust these reports . As you can see these are vastly different reports on the same patient. Therefore can’t be trusted.
Once done by him I can review the report and discuss with you . I’m currently in USA will be back on 7th October
Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories