Heart Problem

Please elaborate the reports


MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

review-img 9 Positive Reviews

there is a congenital defect in heart. kindly consult a paediatric cardiac surgeon.


MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

You need to see a pediatric cardiologist, I'm an adult cardiologist.
As far as reports are, baby has congenital heart problem will need surgery for it .
You may see pediatric cardiac Surgeon Dr. Asim Kamal at Ittefaq hospital