Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on JAK To Mutation


Asking For Someone Else, Male, 48 years old, Lahore

Day by day his heart problems become worst, his RBCs multiplying with double speed ,blood thickened,He feels heat in his arms an legs but can't sit under the fan or in AC room.

Cardiologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Haseeb Ashraf

Dr. Haseeb Ashraf - Cardiologist

MBBS, MSC (Cardiology), DipEcho | Gujranwala

if you're talking about polycythemia rubra Vera with jak2 mutation, you need to consult an internist, hematologist and oncologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories