Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on The Doctor Has Recommended Surgery And A Stents For The Heart

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 52, Multan

Assalamualaikum my abu had a minor heart attack 20 days ago. we took him to the doctor and he did an echo which the echo report was ok. but after the echo he also did an angiography. But in angiography they told us that two walls of the heart are closed and there is a little problem in the third one and stunts will have to be put in them. After all this process he took us an angiography film and after checking that he told that now there are options of both surgery and stent but we recommend you to go for surgery. At this point I have both the NGeography video and the report but we don't understand what we should do. The purpose of using this platform is only to help us and give us some good advice. I am ready to share Ngeography video and report on whatsapp. Jazakallah Thanks My WhatsApp 03039636786

Cardiologist in Quetta - Dr. Naseer Ahmed

Dr. Naseer Ahmed - Cardiologist

MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), Fellowship In Adult Cardiology | Quetta

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Thankyou for consultation.As per your sayings your father has both option which is beneficial.Either to go for surgery or stent,this decision has multiple factors which is assessed by a doctor after seeing patient physically then decides the preferred method for treatment.I suggest to have a consultation by a cardiologist in clinic who will decide the preferred option.Regards

Post Owner

okay sir thanks

2 months ago

Cardiologist in Vehari - Dr. Muhammad Farooq Javed

Dr. Muhammad Farooq Javed - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology , MD Cardiology | Vehari

please send all reports of pts.without seeing exact Angio film not possible to advice.

Cardiologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Azhar Ul Hassan Qureshi

Dr. Azhar Ul Hassan Qureshi - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS( Cardiologist) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Sure. Go ahead

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment