Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Colorectal Surgeon on Stool Passing Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Zhob

I am about 27 years old. About one month ago, I had diarrhea and received treatment with Flygel and two doses of Navidate over 48 hours. After recovering from the diarrhea, I developed constipation. My stool became very hard and difficult to pass, and I developed an anal fissure/injury.

For the past 25 days, I have been having significant difficulty passing stool. I have to spend a lot of time in the bathroom because of pain due to the anal injury/fissure.

I would like to know how I can treat the fissure, and prevent this problem from getting worse.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

137 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho skta ha, fikr na krain, kindly online appointment lain


0

0

Attach Photo here: