Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Abscesses On Skin


Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Islamabad

Hi, Above on top of my hips (between the top of hips in both's center) there is a small tiny wound. It sometimes bleed. It also gets filled with pus. It is nit getting better and i dont want to go to doctor. Plz guide me about it. I also feel extreme itching on it.

Member of Marham-Forum

If you don't want to go to a doctor, how will you get yourself better? What we can help you with is consult a dermatologist through your laptop/smartphone. Book a consultation and I will call you to help you out with the situation. Regards, Team Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

These are the symptoms of fistula.

Laparoscopic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Shahzad Amjad Khan

Dr. Shahzad Amjad Khan - Laparoscopic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Faisalabad


8 Positive Reviews

This sounds like a pilonidal sinus...it is a cavity formed due to broken hair in tge natal cleft piercing into through the skin....You will have to get surgery for it if you want to get rid of it!

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories