Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Chest Spot


Asking For Self, Male 26, Islamabad

i have chest spot for last 15 years. do i need get worried for this? please recomend me test or doctor to whom i need to contact. thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Rabia Wajid Please help

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid

Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid - Dermatologist

MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi


84 Positive Reviews

These are Keloids.
Treatment is possible. Preferably Injections of Triamcinolone into effected area with or without Cryotherapy (Freezing treatment).
Please consult Dermatologist in your city.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories