Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Facial Hair Removal Permanently

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Quetta

Sir . Sir i have extra hair on my cheeks which i remove weekly by threading or some times by tweezer. Sir i am really disturb from these hairs so i want suggestion from you that can these extra hairs be removed permanently by LASER . And is there any side effects of removing extra facial hairs by LASER???. Waiting for your beneficial suggestion.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sana Younas

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sana Younas - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1082 Positive Reviews

laser cause permanent reduction of unwanted hair. it is done in sessions. visit a qualified dermatologist in ur area to discuss in detail regarding the treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

They can be treated with Lasers . Lasers REDUCE the hair . In safe hands it has no side effects.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Cheek hair can safely be treated with Laser. If administered by a trained person Laser is very safe. This will usually treat your hair permanently. You will need to see a local doctor to assess your hair type as the choice of laser is dependent on you hair type.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Anita Kazi

Dr. Anita Kazi - Dermatologist

MBBS , Diploma In Dermatology | Karachi

review-stars

565 Positive Reviews

Laser can give you permanent reduction not permanent removal. If done by someone whose experienced and trained then you won’t get any side effects. It needs several sessions. Please visit a dermatologist in person so you are examined and treated accordingly.

Mam. I am from quetta .. do you know best dermatologist for this problem here in quetta .. i will be very thankful ..

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories