Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, wah cantt (taxila)
I have a hair loss , hair growth problem for 10 years hairs are extremely thin , length is not even increase ..i m very worried about that..i m getting married in few months can I do ?? Plzzz tell me the reason & quick solution as well?..I have not any problem internally ..
to find reason tests are needed. Get TIBC, serum ferritin, TSH and hb% . book appointment and get evaluation. visit wth results.
you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after talking some medicine book appointment with me need more detail
book appointment
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906
AsA..kindly get your BCP and TFTs done.Book appointment for getting proper treatment.
Get these tests done:
Cbc
Thyroid Function
Visit a Dermatologist
In the meanwhile start
Cap Ibert Folic once daily
Tab Ibert Folic once daily
ograshine hair growth oil, hair serum keratin essense,Palmolive natural shampoo, tab singobion 1 od
fast hair growth oil, wellice anti hair loss shampoo,tab theragran ultra 2 od
115 Positive Reviews