Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Someone Else, Husband, Male, 24 years old, Hyderabad
Dear Doctor,
I am a 24-year-old male and I have been suffering from a recurring skin allergy problem for the last 5–6 months.
My symptoms are:
- Severe itching all over the body. - Raised wheals/bumps appearing on different parts of the body, including arms, abdomen, hands, legs, and hips. - The wheals are usually skin-colored (not red). Their size varies; sometimes they are small and sometimes larger. - They disappear within 24 hours without leaving any marks, but after 1–2 days they appear again at a different location. - Many times my fingers also become swollen. - Symptoms can occur at any time, during the day or night.
I had an IgE test done, and the report showed an IgE ratio of 152. I was advised food allergy and environmental allergy testing, but these tests are too expensive for me and I could not afford them.
I have tried several medicines, including:
- Rigix - Telfast (Telefast) - Avil - Zentel - Ebaget-D
These medicines provide only temporary relief, and the symptoms return again.
I am attaching pictures of the wheals/swelling for your review. Kindly advise the possible diagnosis and the appropriate treatment plan.
Thank you.
it's permanently treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me it's a permanent solution
Book appointment
Aap ka masla both jald homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho skta ha, fikr na krain, kindly online appointment ya call krain
042-34500888,
Betasol lotion x1 week apply, Tab. Montika 10mg at night 1 daily xPO for x1 month, Tab. rigix 10mg 1 daily xPO x2 weeks, Tab. zantac 150mg xPO x thrice a day x2 weeks
Book appointment
1,341 Positive Reviews