Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Allergy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, peshawar

Aoa mai jab b Park ya kahi jathi hoon ghar akar forehead aur hand par pimples say nikal atay hai sath mai bhut itching aur burning hothi hai beta_val lotion aur hydration lotion lagtai hon aur fexet tab likn koi afaqa nhi hotha

Member of Marham-Forum

imp to consult

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Fawad Saeed

aap ko allergy hy kisi chez se. Medicines khanen parainge aap ko. National Institute of Health Islamabad main allergy test hta hy, aap ko jis allergen se allergy hy uska aap ko pata chal jayenga. You can consult with me through video if you like.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

226 Positive Reviews

ap appointment book kr lain inshallah ap ki allergy root se theek ho Jay gi koi lotion koi tablet ki zaroorat nai ho gi hamesha k liay theek ho jain gi kahin bhi ja sakti hain

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

This sounds more like some kind of allergy. Please make an appointment to see a dermatologist for in-depth review of your symptoms

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Alina Abid

Dr. Alina Abid - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan

review-stars

94 Positive Reviews

Asalamwalaikum, kindly can you tell me that for how long you are using betaval lotion and total duration of such condition and after how many hours or days these pimples fade away?and any previous history of allergy as pollen allergy,chest infections, rhinitis,asthma any other health issue kindly tell me in detail thanks

Post Owner

duration of this condition lasts for 24 hrs...I'm having rhinitis and also allergic to dust

3 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 94 Positive Reviews

Asalamwalaikum, as you mentioned that you are allergic to dust and having rhinitis then you are more prone to develop allergic reactions due to different environmental factors as plant dermatitis, fleas or any insect bite reactions or beetles which are not even visible, so there are various factors which need to be rule out ,its better to get appointment for video consultation so after detailed history I come to the clue
and this medicine is not sufficient for you thanks

3 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 94 Positive Reviews

and as you mentioned you use betaval lotion then some of medications also induce allergic reactions as its potent steroid which also having side effect

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories