Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Warts On Neck

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 37 years old, Islamabad/rawalpindi

I got consultation of wart removing from my Neck (4 small warts), doctors are giving me DEWARTS or duflame gel, but they are not removing the warts, but actually they are also burning my skins outside warts.

Can someone advise any authentic treament for warts removing from Neck, do i need any minor surgery or any alternative.

please give me direction where should i go to get those removed, I have already tried consultation from Shifa International but no success, they have given me Dewarts, but it did not work for me.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Col Ahsan Hameed

Dr. Col Ahsan Hameed - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Dewart n doufilm not recomended. The treatment is with cryotherapy visit hope clinic peshawar rd 5-7 pm weekdays xcept Thursday

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Kiren Shaheryar

Dr. Kiren Shaheryar - Dermatologist

MBBS , FCPS (Dermatology) , MCPS (Medicine) , AAAM Course | Islamabad

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

U need cautery. I never give dewart for neck because its strong acid n burns surrounding skin too. U can consult me in lifecare hosp g10 or PAF hosp E9.

Member of Marham-Forum

didn't know even shifa international or KRL hospital don't have competent doctors - visited shifa with col Rasheed Ahmad Chaudry who has advised dewart, and i had a second opinion with dr. javeria - and she didn't say that i should have that treatment.

wasted time and money !

is cautery and cryotherapy same treatment, which one should i prefer?

Cautery or cryo in any case u have to remove the wart .it is viral and keep on multiplying. U can come to skin Esthetics F-7 markaz.basement of Kitchen Cusien and near to juggnus saloon.it is a one day procedure and we use disposable instrument for Cautery which is a American Device with the name Ellman.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

thank you doctors, just a final thing, could you please advise the rough charges for to remove warts using Cautery or Cryo? also do i need multiple procedures or just one time procedure is enough to remove warts.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

87 Positive Reviews

Removing wart with electrocautry is one time procedure. It can cost u from 2k to 5 k depending on the size n time. Every Dr has a different strategy to treat a patient. They weren't exactly wrong in treating u. But may be u applied the medicine more. That's Y the skin around burnt. Hope u remove them soon. Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories