Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Diet Nutrition on Problum Of Waight How I Loss My Waight

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, karachi

my wait is very hight please answer my question what is the dite for me and how i loss my waight l am marrid before merrid i wass 80 and now i am 95 this is my problem

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different.

Work with a nutritional counselor to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Zoom and in person in Lahore. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can inbox me. Otherwise work with a consultant in your area to develop a self-care plan that is appropriate for you.
angela@angelacounseling.com

Nutritionist in Okara - Rd Anam

Rd Anam - Nutritionist

BS Food Sciences and Nutrition | Okara

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Dont worry. you can loose weight.
book an appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Mishaal Perwaiz Khan

Mishaal Perwaiz Khan - Nutritionist

BSC, MPHIL (Food Sciences and Human Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

please specify your current diet? your activity? occupation? did you get any blood tests done recently? also please book an appointment for a detailed customised diet plan. thankyou

Nutritionist in Mardan - Kiran Rabi

Kiran Rabi - Nutritionist

Bs (Food Sciences), MS | Mardan

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Please take an appointment from consultant nutritionist for proper diet plan... It is very easy to loose weight in a healthy way. Dont worry

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Ms. Shaher Bano

Ms. Shaher Bano - Nutritionist

DDNS | Sialkot

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

You have to follow a proper weight loss diet plan and for diet plan book your appointment with me

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear patient we need to make proper assessment through tests. Kindly visit at hospital

Nutritionist in Lahore - Amna Sarfraz

Amna Sarfraz - Nutritionist

BS. Hons (Food Science and Human Nutrition) Masters of Science in Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

u need to get proper assessment and then a customized dietplan based on your wt and ht.

book your appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Emaan Naveed

Emaan Naveed - Nutritionist

Food Sciences and Human Nutrition, M.phil Clinical Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

It seems that you are stressed out a lot. Pareshan mat hon. All you have to do is to focus on your portion size and the food you are consuming. Agar apko apne lye diet plan chahye to appointment book krlen. Shukriaâ¤ï¸

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Try to follow a proper diet plan
Workout daily
Don't stress out
You can take online appointment with me for getting Customized diet plan and consultation

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maham Fatima

Ms. Maham Fatima - Nutritionist

Bs (Hons) Dietetics and Nutrition | Faisalabad

you should follow a proper diet plan. kindly book an appointment for customized diet plan

Clinical Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Saira Salman

Dr. Saira Salman - Clinical Nutritionist

MBBS( FJMU), Mphil ( Community Health & Nutrition), PGD(Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

your diet lifestyle and physical activity history is required for customized diet plan. book an appointment with me for complete guidance

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

The Atkins diet is the most well-known low-carb weight loss diet. Its proponents insist that you can lose weight by eating as much protein and fat as you like, as long as you avoid carbs. The main reason why low-carb diets are so effective for weight loss is that they reduce your appetite.

for further nutrition assessment please book an appointment through Marham

thank you.
Dr Anam

Member of Marham-Forum

Try to Take small meals .Drink water before every meal. Add raw veggies and fruits in your diet. And last More important is brisk walk or you can say physical activity. For more details and customised diet plan you can visit me through appointment.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Zunaira Ali

Zunaira Ali - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

ok you should go for healthy diet as well you take some precautions for weight loss
the diet should be on your choice you have to eat less carbs more protein and less fat for instant result

Nutritionist in Multan - Hira Fatima

Hira Fatima - Nutritionist

DND (Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition) | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Control your portion size and do brisk walk for 25-30 mins daily

Clinical Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Moeez Ahmad

Moeez Ahmad - Clinical Nutritionist

BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics | Faisalabad

OK you should book an online appointment with me then I will properly guide you and provide you the customized diet plan as you mentioned that you are married you need specialized plan to lose weight according to your routine.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories