Delayed Puberity


I am 18 already but did not have normal development like facial hair and deepning of voice so kindly suggest any test for getting cause of this


MBBS, Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate American Board of Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism. | Lahore

review-img 91 Positive Reviews

Kindly have your primary doctor/pediatrician- examine you, plot your height and weight on growth curve, also do the tanner staging of puberty.

You can email above information to me at
Will advise hormonal work up etc after review of above information.
My best



Shahzad Zaar

Get the following tests done:
1. Testosterone (free)
2. Growth Hormone
3. Thyroid Profile
4. IGF 1
Send your emails to

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)