Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Hormonal Imbalance

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Rahim Yar Khan

My testosterone and FSH level increase simultaneously and I have hisutism and irregular periods with weight 64 kg my height is 5.3 and I also suffering from disc edema and intercranial hypertension kindly suggest me effect of Increasd testosterone and FSH level in female simultaneously please I will be very obliged of you for your response I am a student and need immediate response .

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

You may be having polycystic ovarian syndrome due to which u r having these hormonal imbalance... For the proper treatment u can contact me through marham... InshaAllah u will b fine.

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

226 Positive Reviews

if you take Homeo medicine your problem will be completely resolved you should take appointment with detail symptoms don't you worry its treatable

General Practitioner in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Ans Sharif

Dr. Muhammad Ans Sharif - General Practitioner

MBBS, MD | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

This hormonal imbalance is because of Polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS). In PCOS the level of Testosterone and Estrogen are elevated, LH/FSH ratio is disturbed. Your hirsutism and irregular periods are also because of PCOS. Try losing weight with regular exercise. Next step is Metformin to aid in weight loss. Oral contraceptives are also recommended for irregular menstrual bleeding. If you need help contact me. I have worked in United States and can help you with the latest best treatment. All the best

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

Please try to lose weight and take proper diet according to your health condition
You can always book online appointment with me for getting proper diet plan and consultation
Regards

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Bhagwan Das

Dr. Bhagwan Das - Endocrinologist

MBBS (Gold Medalist), FCPS (Endocrinology),FCPS (Internal Medicine), SCE Endocrine and Diabetes (UK),Fellowship in Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism (AKUH) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Increased Testosterone in females can cause Hirsutism and irregular periods. Better to consult some endocrinologist and get evaluated yourself.

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit any of my clinics. I am sending you the schedule of my OPDs.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr Faisal Ilyas
Consultant Diabetologist and Endocrinologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories